Welcome to the prestigious Akzentz Gel Nail Technician certification class!
This course will recognize you as a Certified Nail Technician throughout Alberta, as well as Canada-wide*. Akzentz gels are award winning and are considered to be one of the top-rated, highest quality gels worldwide - you will be learning with the most innovative & technologically advanced nail systems available. Akzentz gels are 100% Canadian and manufactured in Vancouver, BC using only the highest quality American and European ingredients
Our program consists of 4 days in-class practical assignments, logged ‘practical assignments’ outside the classroom, as well as homework. Our program totals 240 hours.
Train with with DK Beauty and receive the highest level of Nail Training available in the industry! Our MASTER INTERNATIONAL TRAINER, DEBORAH JAYNE JACKLIN will guide you through this comprehensive program covering everything you need to begin your career with confidence.
Models are required for this program, and must be provided by students.
• Complete Salon disinfection in accordance to Alberta
• Extensive Coverage of Nail Diseases & Disorders
• “European Style” Sculptured gel nail applications
• Flawless Tip Applications for todays clientelle
• Durable and beautiful, fully sculptured gel nail enhancements (Acrylic Alternative)
• The art of creating beautiful, thin, natural looking nail enhancements
• Creating gorgeous nail enhancments, whilst preserving the health of the clients natural nails
• Luxio Gel Polish Applications
• Options Gel Colour Overlays
• How to market yourself as a professional nail technician in todays competative market
• How to create a career for yourself as a sucessful nail technician, wether a part-time home based tech, or opening your own salon/spa businuess
• The Akzentz LED/UV Gel System
• Providing a professional & quality service
We offer 4 different kit options, customized to fit your budget, and your needs. A complete kit listing will be provided upon request.
Basic: Comes with complete kit which includes all supplies needed to complete your course
Deluxe: Comes with complete kit which includes all supplies needed to complete your course + electric file & UV/LED Hybrid curing light
DEPOSIT & PAYMENTS
Your spot in class will be held once a $500 deposit has been made. You are able to make payments up until 2 weeks prior to the first day of your class.
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Interac Debit, Cash as well as Debit E-Transfers. Payments can be made by phone, online, or in person at our Calgary head office.