NOVEMBER 4TH 2023
KIT INCLUDED $200 VALUE
AKZENTZ LEVEL 3 - PERFECTING PRO-FORMANCE© HARD GELS
This class is a Level 3 Advanced Akzentz diploma class, focusing on advanced techniques including nail biter nails, reverse techniques, advanced shaping & filing & more. You will learn advanced LED gel techniques including product placement techniques, speed techniques, creating a perfect french manicure, mastering shaping and filing (thin, strong nails) extending nail beds and hiding damage. An Akzentz Level 3 Advanced Diploma will be awarded upon successful completion.
*This class is required to become an Akzentz Educator for DK Beauty in Alberta
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm (10 - 3 for private training)
• Akzentz Level One (or equivalent level one training)
• Akzentz Level Two (or equivalent)
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience as an Akzentz nail technician (or equivalent)
• Product - Akzentz gels, sundries, brushes, electric files are not included and must be provided by students in class. All gel products used in class must be Akzentz Brand.
• 3 nails free of product - no models are required.
• Bag lunch
• Pen & paper for notes
Class fees are non-refundable. If a class needs to be re-scheduled to a later date, a $100 re-schedule fee will apply.
- Students must provide their own models as required. Children are not permitted.
- Professional salon attire must be worn to all classes including a white salon smock. Indoor shoes must be provided by student for our classroom.
- Certificates will be issued when students receive a passing grade only which includes completion of exams and practical quotas. If exams need to be re-scheduled or re-written, a $100 fee will apply.
- Our classes scheduling and pricing are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any class.