ABOUT THIS COURSE
We are the exclusive school for Akzentz professional nail products – learn from Akzentz Certified Educators (A.C.E) working under the guidance of Akzentz Internationally Certified Master Educator,
Deborah Jayne Jacklin – Winner of 2018 Canadian Educator of the year, you will leave feeling confident in your abilities as a certified beauty professional.
WHY BECOME A NAIL TECHNICIAN?
Do you crave a career that fixes you endless options and flexibility, all while being able to express yourself creatively? Then being a nail technician may be for you. Don’t be limited to a nail desk! Work your way to becoming an educator, a brand specialist, a social media beauty guru – the options for those certified in the industry are limitless.
• Set your own hours and be your own boss
• Open your own salon or home based business
• Empower people to feel beautiful
• Have an outlet for your creative expression
• Work in fun, engaging environments with flexible schedules
• Become a respected professional in a growing industry
• Extensive Coverage of Nail Diseases & Disorders
• ‘European Style’ full sculptured gel nail applications
• Complete Salon disinfection in accordance to Alberta Health Services standards
• Durable and beautiful, fully sculptured gel nail enhancements (Acrylic Alternative)
• The art of creating beautiful, thin, natural looking nail enhancements + standard salon enhancements
• Creating gorgeous nails, while preserving the health of your clients natural nails
• Luxio Gel Polish Applications (“Shellac”)
• Traditional Options Gel colour gel overlays
• How to market yourself as a professional nail technician in today’s competitive market
• How to create a career for yourself as a successful nail technician
• Social media marketing
• Nail Tip Applications
• Safe electric filing
CURRENT DATES + ENROLL ONLINE
• Monday July 15th – Day 1
• Tuesday July 16th – Day 2
• Thursday July 25th – Day 3
• Friday July 26th
• Friday September 13th – Day 1
• Saturday September 14th – Day 2
• Friday September 20th – Day 3
• Saturday September 21st
• Friday November 8th – Day 1
• Friday November 15th – Day 2
• Friday November 22nd – Day 3
• Friday November 29th
PRICES BELOW INCLUDE KIT AND EDUCATION FEE.
Our kits come with everything you need to complete your program, including top quality equipment and product. We do not cut corners when it comes to our student kits or education. Many programs charge separate fees for each component of class, ours includes everything you need as one price.
ARRANGE A SCHOOL TOUR
Make sure our program is the right fit for you! Our education coordinators will be able to answer any questions about our classes or kits and help you to find the best option for your individual needs. Our education coordinator, Amanda, has years of experience in the industry -working at tradeshows throughout north America, as a nail technician and even as an Akzentz educator – she will be happy to answer any of your questions about not only our programs, but also about the industry.