ABOUT THIS COURSE
Welcome to the prestigious Akzentz Gel Nail Technician certification class!
NOW REGISTERING FOR 2018 & 2019
This course will recognize you as a Certified Nail Technician throughout Alberta, as well as Canada-wide*. Akzentz gels are award winning and are considered to be one of the top-rated, highest quality gels worldwide - you will be learning with the most innovative & technologically advanced nail systems available. Akzentz gels are 100% Canadian and manufactured in Vancouver, BC using only the highest quality American and European ingredients.
You will leave our program feeling confident in your skills as an Akzentz nail technician - and with the ongoing support of our Educators and staff to help you along the way.
• Complete Salon disinfection in accordance to Alberta Health Services standards
• Extensive Coverage of Nail Diseases & Disorders
• 'European Style' full sculptured gel nail applications
• Nail Tip Applications
• Durable and beautiful, fully sculptured gel nail enhancements (Acrylic Alternative)
• The art of creating beautiful, thin, natural looking nail enhancements + standard salon enhancments
• Creating gorgeous nails, whilst preserving the health of the clients natural nails
• Luxio Gel Polish Applications ("Shellac")
• Tradtional Options Gel colour gel overlays
• How to market yourself as a professional nail technician in todays competative market
• Social media marketing
• How to create a career for yourself as a sucessful nail technician, wether a part-time home based tech, or opening your own salon/spa businuess
• Providing a professional & quality service
PICK YOUR KIT OPTION
For a detailed listing of what each kit contains, please contact us for a registration package. All kit costs are inclusive of a $999.00 training fee.
Ideal for those looking to upgrade their current training and already have equipment and sundries they wish use in class. Contains an economy gel kit and product needed to complete your course.
For those wishing to start their career, but wish to upgrade their equipment at a later date. This kit contains a basic gel kit, sundries and basic equipment to complete your program and get you started.
An upgraded Basic kit, containing higher end equipment (curing lights & electric file). This kit is our standard option and is an ideal way to begin your career when on a budget.
An upgraded Standard kit. The deluxe kit contains larger sizes of product, top-end equipment and is our most popular kit option with the best value.
Your spot in class will be held once a $500 deposit has been made. You are able to make payments up until 2 weeks prior to the first day of your class. Your course balance must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to day 1. Course spaces are limited and classes fill quickly, ensure your spot is held by making your deposit.
Deposits are non-refundable.
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Interac Debit, Cash as well as Debit E-Transfers. Payments can be made by phone, online, or in person at our Calgary head office.
Questions? Give us a call and we will be happy to assist in finding the right program & kit for you.
403-294-9002 | 1-866-994-9002
Your final, practical exam is booked when you feel youn are ready. We generally recommend students return to complete their practical exam 3 months after their course. This gives you time to practice, and feel comfortable and confident to do your best on your final practical exam.
Once sucessfully completed, you earn your diploma qualifying you as a certified nail technician.
CURRENT PROGRAM DATES
10:00am-4:30pm | September 14 + 21 + 28 + 29
10:00am-4:30pm | November 14 + 21 + 28 + 29
10:00am-4:30pm January 11 + 12 + 18 + 19
10:00am-4:30pm March 4 + 5 + 11 + 12