ABOUT THIS COURSE
Welcome to the prestigious Akzentz Gel Nail Technician certification class!
This course will recognize you as a Certified Nail Technician throughout Alberta, as well as Canada-wide*. Akzentz gels are award winning and are considered to be one of the top-rated, highest quality gels worldwide - you will be learning with the most innovative & technologically advanced nail systems available. Akzentz gels are 100% Canadian and manufactured in Vancouver, BC using only the highest quality American and European ingredients.
You will leave our program feeling confident in your skills as an Akzentz nail technician - and with the ongoing support of our Educators and staff to help you along the way.
• Complete Salon disinfection in accordance to Alberta Health Services standards
• Extensive Coverage of Nail Diseases & Disorders
• European Style Sculptured gel nail applications
• Nail Tip Applications
• Durable and beautiful, fully sculptured gel nail enhancements (Acrylic Alternative)
• The art of creating beautiful, thin, natural looking nail enhancements + standard salon enhancments
• Creating gorgeous nails, whilst preserving the health of the clients natural nails
• Luxio Gel Polish Applications ("Shellac")
• Tradtional Options Gel colour gel overlays
• How to market yourself as a professional nail technician in todays competative market
• How to create a career for yourself as a sucessful nail technician, wether a part-time home based tech, or opening your own salon/spa businuess
• Providing a professional & quality service
PICK YOUR KIT OPTION
For a listing of what each kit contains, please contact us.
Ideal for those who already have equipment they would like to use.
Ideal for those who wish to start their career, but plan to upgrade their equipment later on.
An upgraded basic kit, featuring more product and higher quality equipment
An upgraded standard kit, featuring more product and top-end equipment
Your spot in class will be held once a $500 deposit has been made. You are able to make payments up until 2 weeks prior to the first day of your class. Your course balance must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to day 1. Course spaces are limited and classes fill quickly, ensure your spot is held by making your deposit.
Deposits are non-refundable.
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Interac Debit, Cash as well as Debit E-Transfers. Payments can be made by phone, online, or in person at our Calgary head office.
Questions? Give us a call and we will be happy to assist in finding the right program & kit for you.
403-294-9002 | 1-866-994-9002
Your final, practical exam is booked when YOU feel ready. We generally recommend students return to complete their practical exam 3 months after their course. This gives you time to practice and feel comfortable and confident to do your best and earn your diploma.
Programs are held 4x per year. Don't delay your registration - programs fill quickly.
Jan.18 + Jan.19 + Feb.2 + Feb.3 - 10:00am-4:30pm
April 26 + April 27 + May 10 + May 11 - 10:00am-4:30pm