Sign into your account. Click "Account" at the top of the screen. In the orders tab find the corosponding order. Click the "Return Items" link next to the order.
After you've requested a return it will be reviewed. If approved, return here and generate your return label using the authorization code.
DK Beauty offers an industry standard returns policy for wholesale shopping. Please use the returns function found in your account to obtain a return authorization number. Our return/exchange policy lasts for 10 days after your purchase.
• Due to the cosmetic nature of our products, we cannot offer any returns on opened, used or sampled products.
• Items deemed to be defective with management approval will be replaced, or a store credit provided.
• All return shipping is at the cost of the client - any return shipping charges will be deducted from the credit issued.
• All returns may be subject to a 20% disposal fee. (Returned/Defective items must be disposed of as per Health Canada regulations).
• A 2.5% processing fee is applicable to all refunded/cancelled orders. This fee is charged by the payment provider and is to cover our cost for the transaction. (Returns made to store-credit will be processed for the full amount of the order.)
• Warranty claims are subject to manufacturer requirements and vary from brand to brand. Please refer to your included warranty card or contact the manufacturer for details of your warranty.
• Exchanges of unused, unopened merchandise may be accepted within 10 days of purchase. All exchanges are subject to verification and may be refused at our discretion.
• Exchanges may be subject to disposal fee of 20%.
• Any mail-in exchanges require postage to be sent at customers expense.
• All returns may be subject to a 20% disposal fee. (Returned/Defective items must be disposed of as per Health Canada regulations)
• No direct refunds are offered. All refunds will be issued in the form of an in-store/online credit or in the form of a gift card. These credits do not expire.
• Back-orders will be included with next purchase or order.
• Back-orders for less than $30 will be cancelled.
• Separate shipping charge will apply to back orders shipped separately.
"Pro-Only" means these products are for Professionals Only - No exception.
Products designated "Pro-Only" (as is clearly marked on our website, both on the product categories, as well as the products themselves) are only able to be sold to those with valid, professional credentials and relevant business owners with backup documentation - with no exceptions. This requirement comes from the manufactures and the brands of these products, and as a professional dealer we are obligated to follow these policies.
If you have made an order for Pro-Only restricted products, and you do not have the required Pro Only status, the order will be cancelled and refunded. A processing fee of 2.5% will be deducted to cover the return to original payment method fee we are charged. We are not responsible for orders that have been placed in error.
Click Here to read our full Pro-Only products policy.