4 Day Spa Manicure and Pedicure Program is taught by our highly experienced and award winning Educator / Salon Manager, Morgan Turner Baldmin. She will teach you everything you need to know about salon disinfection, nail, toe and foot concerns and disorders, and steps and techniques to complete exceptional spa manicures with polish and gel polish as well as the top rated Footlogix pedicure.
It is perfect for those new to the beauty industry or those wishing to refresh or upgrade their skills. This is a Level 1, Introductory Pedicure course featuring the Footlogix (safe for diabetics), along with well our Q&Lu spa manicure products, curated for this class. We will show you how to perform a safe, luxurious spa experience for your clientele
Footlogix 5 Piece Class Kit, Q&Lu Manicure / Pedicure Kit, Stainless Foot File with Disposable Grits, Nail Files, , CS20 1-litre Disinfectant, Disinfecting Tray, Assorted Nail Polish, Base Coat, Top Coat, Cuticle Oil & sundries.
Calgary Alberta or Lethbridge Alberta
New Dates Coming Soon
• Sanitization & disinfection
• Foot disorders
• Recognizing nail diseases
• Luxurious spa pedicures with polish
• Luxurious spa manicures with polish and gel polish
• Perfect nail polishing techniques professional polishes
• Gel polish application with Light Elegance P+ gel, focussing on perfect application
• Relaxing massage techniques for manicure & pedicure
No prior experience is required
REQUIRED FOR CLASS
Students are required to provide the following for class:
• UV/LED Curing Lamp
• Spa coat or spa apron
• Six (6x) white towels (per pedicures)
• Pen and paper for notes
• 2x Models must be provided by students as required
Manicure Day 1
AM - Theory in the morning session including salon disinfection
PM - Theory review, then students work on each other in the afternoon. Polish & manicures techniques. Homework assigned from Milady's Textbook.
Manicure / Pedicure Day 2
AM - Gel Polish demonstration using P+ Gel Polish (Light Elegance). Students will work on each other.
PM - Start pedicure theory. Educator will demonstrate techniques.
Pedicure Day 3
AM - Pedicure theory, then students work on each other
PM - Continue practicing. STUDENTS WORK ON EACH OTHER- NO MODELS REQUIRED
Pedicure Day 4 (1/2 day)
AM - Theory review, Q & A then students work on each other AM including perfecting polishing techniques;
PM - PRACTICAL EXAM - MODEL required at 1:00 PM for practical pedicure exam. Written exam will be emailed.
* Our classes scheduling and pricing are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any class
* We do not issue T2202 for courses. Courses are claimed as a business expense along with supplies etc. on your taxes. Please check with your accountant.
* Cancellations less than 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the first day of class are non-refundable. Deposits are non-refundable.
* Kit contents may change without notice, depending on availability of products